San Francisco Hotel Amenities | Union Square Hotel
Our Union Square Hotel offers outstanding value without sacrificing comfort and luxury
The central location of our San Francisco Hotel in Union Square is on the famed Powell Street Cable Car line, and steps from Union Square, San Francisco's Theater District, and world-renowned San Francisco Restaurants, San Francisco Shopping venues, exciting nightlife and many San Francisco Activities.
The Hotel Union Square is ADA compliant under the Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991. For information about accessible features, please view our Accessibility Statement.
Union Square Hotel offers you an array of Guest Services designed to make yours a most memorable stay, all for an affordable Daily Facility Fee of $29+tax, which includes the following:
- Evening Wine Reception & Live Music in the Lobby 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Daily
- Unlimited use of nearby 24-hour Fitness Center
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance calls
- Unlimited High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Printing, Fax, and Copy Services
- Rainforest Alliance Dark Roast Coffee & Mighty Leaf Tea Service in the Lobby 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- In-Room Refillable Water Bottles
- 7x Filtered Water Stations on the 2nd and 4th Floors
- Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
Other complementary Hotel Services & Amenities include:
- On-site parking available. Parking lot is located at 80 Ellis St adjacent to Hotel Union Square with a private back entrance $55.00 and $65.00 for oversized vehicles.
- 43-inch High Definition Televisions in all Guest Rooms
- Room-delivery from Tad's Steakhouse available 7 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
- Air-conditioned rooms available
- Dog Friendly - We welcome well-mannered and fully trained dogs weighing up to 20lbs. A cleaning fee of $50.00 per dog will be applied to your overall bill.
- Completely Non-Smoking property
- In-room safe that accommodates a 17" laptop available in select rooms
- Eco practices
- Same day laundry & dry cleaning service
- Safe deposit box available at the front desk
- EQ3 custom furnishings
- 4 blocks from Moscone Center
- On-site currency exchange
- Full Concierge service
View our San Francisco Visitors Guide to help plan your next visit!
See our San Francisco Visitors Blog to enjoy interesting articles about all there is to do, see and experience in San Francisco.